The following are the requirements by the Township of East Hanover to coach recreation sports.
1. Rutgers Saftey Course - Proof of certification of completeing the course.
2. Background check - The attached are the instructions and form that have instructions and applications for background/fingerprint checks and the East Hanover Township Recreation Volunteer Coaches Application. These 2 documents are mandatory for all coaches and assistant coaches. Needs to be renewed every three years.
3. Concussion Online Course - link is in the main news rotator
4. Fill out Kids Safe application - link is directly below this article
If yes, here is the information that you need to know and complete in order to be a coach in the East Hanover Soccer Club.
1) Rutgers SAFETY Course - taken once and good for life
2) Concussion Safety Training
3) Background Criminal Check - Have to complete and good for 3 years - Cost is $21.91
-Please contact the rec center at 973-888-6085 before completing form and making appointment
4) Kidsafe Disclosure Form – (please DO NOT fill in SS# or DL #)
5) Coach Code of Conduct