The following are the requirements by the Township of East Hanover to coach recreation sports.
1. Rutgers Saftey Course - Proof of certification of completeing the course.
2. Background check - The attached are the instructions and form that have instructions and applications for background/fingerprint checks and the East Hanover Township Recreation Volunteer Coaches Application. These 2 documents are mandatory for all coaches and assistant coaches. Needs to be renewed every three years.
3. Concussion Online Course - link is in the main news rotator
4. Fill out Kids Safe application - link is directly below this article
Registration for the East Hanover Soccer Club Fall, 2018 season is now open.
The Fall, 2018 Registration will run from May 7 - July 2, 2018.
The cost for the Fall, 2018 Season is $99 per player.
For families regsitering multiple players, there will be a discount of $10 for each additional player. This discount is available for 3 additional ($99 + $89 +$79) 3 or more is all $79 per player.
After July 2, 2018, their will be a late Fee of $50 added to the cost. Refunds of Registration are avaiable, but $12.50 of Registration Cost will be non-refundable ($10 per player fee for NJ Youth Insurance, $2.50 service fee).
Additoional Refund rules, 50% refund from July 2 - July 31 (except fpor $12.50 fees). No refund after July 31st.
The link to the Registration site is below.
After accessing this page, you will need to login to the site to start it.
-If you created a login last year, you can use it again. If you did not create one before you can do so by clicking the 'Create New User Account' button.
-If you remember your Account Name (probably your email), but can't remember your password, you can click on the 'Forgot your password?' link and enter your Account Name/Email and you will receive a temporary password. You will then have to reset the password to a new value.
Instructions for those that pay by check:
You can drop by the East Hanover Recreation Center at Lurker Park in East Hanover. You can complete a Registration form and provide a check made out to EHSC in the amount of $99 (single registration). A form has to be completed that you can get at the Rec Center and complete with payment.
The EH Recreation Department is offering a Soccer Camp for Summer 2018.
The camp will be offered over 2 different weeks
Week 1: July 30 to August 3, 2018
Week 2: August 6 to August 10, 2018
The camp will also be offered in two different sessions based on Age Group
Group 1: Age 6 to 16
Group 2: Age 3 to 5
The registration form including additional details on cost and session times is available at following link:
If there are any questions on the camp, please email Sebastian DePinho at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back by popular demand, the EHSC has an on-line Apparel store where you can purchase your favorite EHSC gear.
The store will stay open from now until July 2, 2018.
If there are anuy questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com
If yes, here is the information that you need to know and complete in order to be a coach in the East Hanover Soccer Club.
1) Rutgers SAFETY Course - taken once and good for life
2) Concussion Safety Training
3) Background Criminal Check - Have to complete and good for 3 years - Cost is $21.41
-Please contact the rec center at 973-888-6085 before completing form and making appointment
4) Kidsafe Disclosure Form – (please DO NOT fill in SS# or DL #)
5) Coach Code of Conduct