Welcome to East Hanover Soccer Club On-Line Registration
You must have a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card to use this registration system.
Please choose from one of the options below.
Registration for Spring 2020 program begins March 9, 2020. Please complete your registration and payment by April 19, 2020.
The only online method of payment is Credit or Debit Card.
The link to the online Registration for Spring, 2020 is below
Check payments can be made at the East Hanover Rec Center at Lurker Park during the Registration Period from March 9 - April 19, 2020. Checks must be made payable to "EHSC". The hours for the Rec Center are 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday - Friday.
You will need the following information to complete your online registration: Current Grade attending, Medical Insurance Coverage and Policy #, Contact Information, Working E-Mail Address, & Credit Card(if paying online).
Please remember when registering for soccer it's the grade you are currently in during Spring, 2020. Thank You. E.H.S.C.
The following are the requirements by the Township of East Hanover to coach recreation sports.
1. Rutgers Saftey Course - Proof of certification of completeing the course.
2. Background check - The attached are the instructions and form that have instructions and applications for background/fingerprint checks and the East Hanover Township Recreation Volunteer Coaches Application. These 2 documents are mandatory for all coaches and assistant coaches. Needs to be renewed every three years.
3. Concussion Online Course - link is in the main news rotator
4. Fill out Kids Safe application - link is directly below this article
If yes, here is the information that you need to know and complete in order to be a coach in the East Hanover Soccer Club.
1) Rutgers SAFETY Course - taken once and good for life
2) Concussion Safety Training
3) Background Criminal Check - Have to complete and good for 3 years - Cost is $24.05
-Please contact the rec center at 973-888-6085 before completing form and making appointment
4) Kidsafe Disclosure Form – (please DO NOT fill in SS# or DL #)
5) Coach Code of Conduct