The following are the requirements by the Township of East Hanover to coach recreation sports.
1. Rutgers Saftey Course - Proof of certification of completeing the course.
2. Background check - The attached are the instructions and form that have instructions and applications for background/fingerprint checks and the East Hanover Township Recreation Volunteer Coaches Application. These 2 documents are mandatory for all coaches and assistant coaches. Needs to be renewed every three years.
3. Concussion Online Course - link is in the main news rotator
4. Fill out Kids Safe application - link is directly below this article
A General Election for the East Hanover Soccer Board will be held for the position of President beginning December 16th, 2020 and ending December 22th, 2020 at midnight.
(President - 2010 to present, Board since 2007)
(Director of Travel – 2007 to present)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this year’s election will be held virtually via Survey Monkey. All Members, or families with at least one child who registered to play and did not withdraw in the past 12 months, will receive the ballot by email and are allowed one vote per household between the specified dates. All responses will be confidential.
If yes, here is the information that you need to know and complete in order to be a coach in the East Hanover Soccer Club.
1) Rutgers SAFETY Course - taken once and good for life
2) Concussion Safety Training
3) Background Criminal Check - Have to complete and good for 3 years - Cost is $24.05
-Please contact the rec center at 973-888-6085 before completing form and making appointment
4) Kidsafe Disclosure Form – (please DO NOT fill in SS# or DL #)
5) Coach Code of Conduct